Thanks so much to Anarya Andir for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I absolutely LOVE her blog. She’s got some really beautiful travel photographs she has taken and a very unique perspective on the world and being a global citizen in it. Definitely take a look at her blog here: http://manishamishra.wordpress.com/
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you. Done! Please check out Anarya Andir’s blog, it is wonderful =)
2. Post the award image to your page. Check!
3. Share 7 facts about yourself. Okay here goes…I’ll try to go for some of the more random facts just for fun!
- I have celiac disease (a gluten allergy) so one of my favorite blogs is The Gluten-Free Traveller
- I’ve been a Girl Scout my whole life, but can’t eat the cookies (all that gluten…)
- I got a job as a character at Disney World, but had to turn it down, someday I’ll go back for it!
- I have never been west of Chicago in the continental US (I’ll be fixing that soon).
- I’ve never broken any bones, but when I was little I knocked out both of my front teeth after falling on my face from the top of our tree house.
- I’m afraid of climbing up high on ladders. When we were at a dock with our sailboat I missed a bent in rung on the ladder and fell six feet down, smacked my head on the dock, went under the water, and blacked out. My little sister pulled me out. She’s the best.
- I love to sail. …that’s why I go to school in Ohio.
4. Nominate 15 other blogs and inform them about it. For a split second I thought this would be hard, but, holy cannoli, when I went through my list there were so many blogs I would have liked to nominate! Here are just a few of my favorites.
So that’s it! Once again, thank you so much to Anarya! I never ever expected to be nominated for something like this. I think it’s particularly meaningful because it comes from within the blogging community and we can all sort of recognize each other this way. It’s nice to know that people out there are reading and interested and I definitely want to let these 15 others know that I am reading and very interested in what they have to say.
Hope everyone is having safe travels!!